Situated in the Margaret Graham Building of the hospital Medical Administration has experienced staff to support and facilitate the employment of medical staff at Royal Adelaide Hospital.
Royal Adelaide Hospital is a 640 bed major teaching hospital of the University of Adelaide and offers Intern training, General Basic training as well as training positions in a broad range of specialty and subspecialty areas.
Click here to view the Intern & Training Positions Brochure
Medical Administration is responsible for:
- Medical workforce – attraction, recruitment and retention
- Postgraduate Medical Education
- Credentialing of medical staff
- Performance management of medical staff
- Clinical Risk Management
- Medical workforce management