CALHN is committed to keeping its workforce informed during the COVID-19 pandemic and has the following in place:
- Staff bulletins –The CEO Bulletin and Command Bulletin are emailed to CALHN employees through existing CALHN distribution lists.
- Daily Drop –Each day a drop of hard copy materials is distributed across the RAH and TQEH. Information can be found at:
- RAH staff hubs in the COVID-19 staff information folder
- RAH and TQEH wards. Hard copies given to the Ward Clark or the Nurse Unit Managers each day for distribution. At TQEH the drop is provided Monday to Friday to the daily NUM meetings.
- Staff SMS –CALHN staff will receive an SMS letting them know of important information relating to the CALHN COVID-19 response. To stop receiving the SMS messages, reply STOP or OPT out to the message and we will remove you from the list.
Please be aware that we will attend to this as soon as possible. Staff mobile phone numbers were sourced via HR based on CHRIS-21information and are de-identified. The staff who sent the SMS only have the phone number – they do not know who you are and they cannot access any of your other personal details. While the messages are sent as a bulk SMS, your number isn’t uploaded into a third party SMS system, it is contained within the secure SA government network.
- CALHN Workforce Facebook group –A private Facebook group has been set up to provide information for staff. Please note it is currently not designed to be a platform for two way communications. CALHN staff are welcome to join the group here www.facebook.com/groups/CALHN and will need to provide their Employee ID (which is the number you use to log into CHRIS-21 to check your payslip) to gain access. This is to ensure that this stays a safe place for our staff to access the latest information.