The Hospital Research Foundation Group – Creative Health, at the Royal Adelaide Hospital (RAH) enhances the hospital environment and patient experience by driving best practice arts in health programs.
The Hospital Research Foundation Group – Creative Health, aims to improve the quality and experience of healthcare through art and design in a health-focused built environment.
Clinical evidence suggests art programs, public art and surrounding environments have the ability to improve patients’ health and wellbeing.
THRF Group – Creative Health incorporates visual, sound and performance art in a range of settings across the hospital precinct.
In addition, THRF Group – Creative Health works across the biomedical precinct to create cross-disciplinary and inter-institutional collaborations, positioning South Australia as a research leader in this field.
THRF Group – Creative Health Services can be accessed at:
- The Royal Adelaide Hospital
- The Queen Elizabeth Hospital
- Glenside Health Services: Actute Care, Inpatient Rehabilitation Services
- The Activity Hub, Repat Health Precinct
Current programs include:
- Exhibition Program – view the art works in the galleries on level 3
- Art and Music Therapy Services
- Arts Collaborations – learn more about special arts projects
For further information, please phone (08) 7002 0877 or visit www.creativehealth.org.au.
The Centre for Creative Health is located on level 3, zone A.
Phone (08) 7074 1434