CALHN Research Newsletter
Stay up to date by subscribing to the CALHN Research Newsletter here.
Keep up to date with our annual event RAHsearch, including details of upcoming events that give you the opportunity hear directly from our researchers, learn about their world-class work and how it is improving patient care across our health network.
TQEH Research Expo
Each October the Basil Hetzel Institute for Translational Health Research holds TQEH Research Expo. TQEH Research Expo provides researchers in training with the opportunity to gain valuable experience in delivering presentations before a broad audience.
Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
View the CALHN Good Clinical Practice GCP Course Information 2024 Dates and register by emailing Health.CALHNResearchNCTGF@sa.gov.au. To learn more about education and training click here.
Upcoming GCP Workshops
- Monday 06 May 2024 at the Royal Adelaide Hospital
- Friday 09 August 2024 at The Queen Elizabeth Hospital
- Friday 08 November 2024 at the Royal Adelaide Hospital
- Clinical Trial Participant Information on Sunrise Minimum Data Set - Tuesday 20 February 2024
- Risk Management Training for Clinical Trial Managers - Tuesday 05 March 2024 (11:00 – 12:00)
- Clinical Trials SLS Reporting – Repeat Session Friday 15 March (13:00 - 14:00)
Training Coming Soon
- AI Technology in Research
- TGA Audit - What we have learnt
For further enquiries contact Health.CALHNResearchNCTGF@sa.gov.au.
International Clinical Trials Day
Did you know that May 20th is International Clinical Trials Day? International Clinical Trials Day celebrates and recognises everyone involved in clinical trials and the important role they play in advancing healthcare. It's a great opportunity to raise awareness about the significance of clinical trials in improving the health and well-being of people from around the world.
CALHN SA Dental Presentation Thursday 01 February 2024
CALHN visited the Adelaide Health and Medical Science Building at the University of Adelaide to present on the Low Risk Ethics and Governance application research process.
CALHN Mental Health Presentation Thursday 22 February 2024