The Hospital Research Foundation Group – Creative Health (formerly Centre for Creative Health), has been part of the RAH since it opened, delivering best practice ‘arts in health’ programs.
THRF Group - Creative Health aims to improve the quality and experience of healthcare through art and design, from living a healthy lifestyle, through to prevention, treatment, recovery and end of life care.
International clinical evidence suggests art programs, public art, music therapy and surrounding environments have the ability to improve patients’ health and wellbeing.
THRF Group receives no government funding and relies on the generosity and support of the community to do its important work.
There are a variety of ways to support the Creative Health programs:
- Leave a Gift in your Will to support arts in health and leave a lasting legacy
- Becoming a Monthly Giver is tax deductible and a great way to provide consistent support to improve the quality and experience of healthcare through art and design
- Give in Honour allows you to give in memoriam, set up a Tribute Fund in your loved one’s name, or ask your friends and family to contribute in lieu of gifts on your birthday or special occasion
- Join us as a Corporate Partner and fund our life- changing programs and services, equipment in hospitals and patient care activities
- Workplace Giving is a way for you to make donations to support our services and programs directly from your payroll, benefitting the health and wellbeing of patients and their families.
All money donated to the THRF Group – Creative Health go toward art and music therapies, exhibition programs, and creative health projects to benefit patients, families and staff.