The COVID Workforce Hub has strategic and operational oversight to rapidly determine COVID workforce requirements and actively mobilise staff to meet the clinical and service needs for COVID surge activities.
The hub will provide a centralised, co-ordinated approach for staff mobilisation to support our COVID response within CALHN and across the health system.
Expression of interest to support with COVID response
CALHN is seeking expressions of interest from all staff who would like to be mobilised to undertake the below roles to support our COVID response. This will help create more clinical capacity for patient care.
- CALHN Job Card - COVID-19 Support Officer
- CALHN Job Card - COVID Navigator, COVID ward
- CALHN Job Card - COVID Navigator, Emergency Department
- CALHN Job Card - Driver
- CALHN Job Card - Patient Assistant Officer
- CALHN Job Card - RAT Support Officer
- CALHN Job Card - Ward Administration Support Officer
Please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) document for more information on COVID-19 staff mobilisation.
Please note your participation in these roles must not adversely impact on any critical/priority work that you perform.
Ensure you have the support of your line manager prior to completing the online mobilisation form.
Telephone: 08 7074 0727