At any time, if you are unwell and exhibiting symptoms associated with COVID or meet any of the following criteria please advise your line manager and complete the isolation reporting form below.
- You have had close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID
- You have had casual contact with a confirmed case of COVID
- You have been advised or directed to self-isolate, self-quarantine or be tested for COVID
- You have been tested for COVID and are awaiting test results
- You have tested positive for COVID
- You have tested negative for COVID
- You are being treated for COVID
The CALHN isolation reporting form is available through this link - https://forms.sa.gov.au/#/form/5e9f9949ad9c5d0a6c30a92c
Please direct any questions to your line manager or HR Business Partner.
If you need to contact COVID-19 Clinical Worker Health Service
- Email: Health.CALHNStaffCOVID19QuarantineEnquiry@sa.gov.au
- Telephone (during business hours) 0401 689 039
Further COVID-related contact information can be found here.
You may also like to view information on