Please note: This page is reviewed and updated frequently. Please check back for the latest versions of information.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) from staff
Clinical resources and tools
Important contacts for staff
Workforce resources and information
CALHN COVID-19 Response
- CALHN COVID-19 Plan RAH Vulnerable Cohort Plan (September 2020)
- CALHN COVID-19 Plan Network Disaster Resilience Response Plan - Human Disease Annex (September 2020)
- CALHN COVID-19 Response Service Reconfiguration and Decant Plan (4 December 2020)
PPE resources and information
- SA Health COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Matrix and Infection Control Recommendations
- CALHN PPE FAQs
- FAQs with A/Professor David Shaw – PPE Update August 2020
- FAQs with A/Professor David Shaw - Supply and use of N95 masks
- FAQs with A/Professor David Shaw - Who should be wearing an N95 mask?
- FAQs with A/Professor David Shaw - Do I need to be wearing scrubs if I'm dealing with COVID patients?
- FAQs with A/Professor David Shaw - Why aren't we wearing space suit type PPE gear like in other countries?
Visitor and public health screening tools and resources
- SA Health visitor guidelines
- SA Health COVID-19 screening concierge questions and guidelines - 24 November 2020
- Mask advice fact sheet for patients and visitors - 1 December 2020
Car parking information and resources
- Car parking fact sheet v1.1 | 22 April 2020
- CALHN COVID-19 reimbursement for non-site related car parking
- External car parking reimbursement contractors templat
Posters and patient resources
A range of posters and signs have been developed to help communicate key message to staff, and to our patients and visitors.
- Updated visitor alert poster - 22 December 2020
- Do you have any of these symptoms? - 19 November 2020
- 'This room can only hold' word template - 19 November 2020
- How to safely wear a mask poster - 1 December 2020
If you would like any additional posters or signs developed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.