Please note: This page is reviewed and updated frequently. Please check back for the latest versions of information.
COVID-19 staff vaccination program
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) from staff
Clinical resources and tools
Important contacts for staff
Workforce resources and information
CALHN COVID-19 Response
- CALHN COVID-19 Plan RAH Vulnerable Cohort Plan (September 2020)
- CALHN COVID-19 Plan Network Disaster Resilience Response Plan - Human Disease Annex (September 2020)
- CALHN COVID-19 Response Service Reconfiguration and Decant Plan (4 December 2020)
PPE resources and information
- SA Health COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Matrix and Infection Control Recommendations
- CALHN PPE FAQs
- FAQs with A/Professor David Shaw – PPE Update August 2020
- FAQs with A/Professor David Shaw - Supply and use of N95 masks
- FAQs with A/Professor David Shaw - Who should be wearing an N95 mask?
- FAQs with A/Professor David Shaw - Do I need to be wearing scrubs if I'm dealing with COVID patients?
- FAQs with A/Professor David Shaw - Why aren't we wearing space suit type PPE gear like in other countries?
Visitor and public health screening tools and resources
- SA Health visitor guidelines
- SA Health COVID-19 screening concierge questions and guidelines - 24 November 2020
- Mask advice fact sheet for patients and visitors - 1 December 2020
- COVID-19 Front of house proactive screening evaluation report - September 2020 (PDF 808KB)
Car parking information and resources
- Car parking fact sheet v1.1 - 22 April 2020
- CALHN COVID-19 reimbursement for non-site related car parking
- External car parking reimbursement contractors template
Posters and patient resources
A range of posters and signs have been developed to help communicate key message to staff, and to our patients and visitors.
- Updated visitor alert poster - 22 December 2020
- Do you have any of these symptoms? - 19 November 2020
- 'This room can only hold' word template - 19 November 2020
- How to safely wear a mask poster - 1 December 2020
If you would like any additional posters or signs developed, please email email@example.com.