The Royal Adelaide Hospital (RAH) provides a wide range of care to the women of South Australia, New South Wales and the Northern Territory.
We manage medical conditions that are specific to women, including general gynaecology, gynaecological oncology, breast endocrine and surgical oncology and radiology.
Clinics held at the RAH include:
- Benign and malignant breast care
- Breast and plastic reconstruction
- General gynaecology
- Dermatology gynaecology
- Pelvic floor physiotherapy
- Reproductive endocrine services
- Gynaecological oncology
- Breast and ovarian high risk cancer clinic
- Gynaecology radiology
- Breast radiology.
Level 3E, wing 1.
Appointment is by GP referral only.
Phone the Outpatient Call Centre on 1300 153 853.